In an effort to reduce our paperwork & increase our time spent with our moms & puppies we ask that you follow the process below:
1. Please fill out & submit the puppy application (located under "Puppies")
2. We will contact you via email letting you know the status of your application.
3. We are not requiring a deposit but instead we have a $50 non-refundable application fee that will be due at the time
we send you a email informing you that we have accepted your application. Check email for payment method instructions.
4. We will confirm receipt of waitlist fee and name placement on waitlist.
5. The $50 waitlist fee must be received promptly to secure your spot on the waitlist.
6. PLEASE make sure that your application name matches your payment method name so we can match the puppy application with your payment.
7. Follow our daily Instagram story for your daily puppy "pick me up".
- How much do your puppies cost?
Cavapoo: $3800 all colors (except brown phantom $4300)
Golden Cavapoo & Aussie Cavapoo: $3800 all colors
Purebred Poodle: $2500-3500 pet price (full AKC pricing is dependent on color)
$ is due at the time you select & pick up your puppy at 8 weeks old
- How long is your waitlist?
Our current waitlist is 0-3 months but it is impossible to predict successful breedings as well as litter sizes. If you have a specific color, sex & size the wait could be longer.
- How does the waitlist work?
When a new litter is 1-2 weeks old we go down the list (from the top) & contact people to ask if you are ready for a puppy. Prompt response from you is very much appreciated as we prefer to spend our time with our moms & pups. We will contact you via email & we ask that you respond within 24 hours letting us know if you are ready. If we do not hear
back from you we will place your name back onto the waitlist. You will NOT loose your spot on the waitlist but
you will have to wait for the next litter.
- How long is a dog pregnant?
Gestation period for dogs is 61-65 days
- When are puppies ready to go to their forever homes?
Puppy selection & take home is usually all the same day when pups are 8 weeks old
- How does puppy selection work?
We schedule 1 hour for each family to play with the pups they will be selecting from. You will know your pick order
when you commit to a specific litter.
- Will our puppy come microchipped & vaccinated?
Your puppy will be microchipped and have had its first set of vaccinations at 8 weeks old. Additional vaccinations will
be your responsibility.
- What is litter box training?
Your puppy will be litter box trained. It will be used to going poo & pee in the litter. The litter sticks to the poo so it
does not get tracked around on their paws like it would if the puppy used a pee pad. The litter box replaces pee pads
but does NOT replace you taking your puppy outside to go pee & poo. You will still need to take your puppy outside to
teach him to go potty outside.
- Do we need to continue crate training?
Your puppy will be used to sleeping in a crate with a litter box at the back of the crate. This will make potty training
much easier and you will not have to get up in the middle of the night to let the puppy out to go pee. When your
puppy stops using the litter at night it is time to remove the litter box. We strongly encourage you to continue
crate training for many reasons. Dogs usually love to go into their crates as long as they are not "over crated".
- What is the best way to get in touch with Northwest Doodle Dogs?
We get flooded with people calling so we would prefer you reach out via email so we can better handle the
volume of inquiries about our puppies. Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org